Hi! If you've taken an interrest in hiring me, and want to know about my experiences in the field, as well as what I can provide for your company or organization, there's a list below for easy reading.
||Data-technician Specializing in Programming
||10. klasse eksamen, Lillebaeltskolen
||9. klasse afgangseksamen, Strib Skole
||Middelfart Lokal TV (volunteer work)
Knowledge and abilites
- Proficient programming languages: C/C++, C#, PHP, HTML/CSS/JS, Lua, Ruby, Python, Go, Rust, and Java
- Database systems: SQLite3, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and UnQLite.
- Beyond this, I have experiences with a variety of hardware include PCs,
settops, netbooks, server systems of all types in RACK configurations, video cameras, and more.
- Development boards, such as the Raspberry Pi, BananaPi, Cubieboard2
(essentially all AllWinner A10 and AllWinner A20 boards), and few others.
- Working in local network structures with setup, management, and development of database systems.
- QA. And lots of it.
- Penetration testing, as well as securing Linux-based servers and Windows-based clients.
- Economic ressource management in a not-for-profit organization.
- I have done voluntary work in all areas of IT, for Middelfart Lokal TV.
- Previous repository contributor for SliTaz GNU/Linux and Void Linux.
- Contributions to several open source projects which are now used in production software, including WhiteDB, hashbang.sh, GWEN, and others.